Terms and Conditions of Use
- These Terms and Conditions of Use (hereinafter the “T&Cs”) lay down the terms and conditions of use and operation of the SEEP Mobile Application operated by Seep Sp. z o.o. with its registered oﬃce in Warsaw at ul. Marszałkowska 111 (00-102 Warsaw), entered in the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, with KRS reference number 0000691698 (hereinafter “Seep”).
- The provisions in these T&Cs and any appendices and supplements, whichare integral parts thereof, together with the provisions of law in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland, deﬁne the rights and obligations of Users, as well as the rights, obligations and responsibilities of entities authorized to operate and administer the services made available through the SEEP App. Each User must comply with the provisions of these T&Cs as of the moment of taking steps aimed at using the SEEP
- These T&Cs must be read carefully and accepted before creating a User Account.
- Terms and Conditions of Use – this document, together with any appendices and supplements thereto, which expressly refer
- Administrator – the entity which manages and operates the SEEP App, e. Seep Sp. z o.o.
- SEEP App (or Application) – the software the rights to which has Seep sp. z o.o., whose use makes it possible to access services provided through the Application, operating on a speciﬁc type of The Application may be installed on User Hardware subject to the User’s prior acceptance of the terms and conditions of use of the Application, as indicated at the time of installation.
- Hardware – any device which meets certain technical parameters and has Internet access, which makes it possible to install the Application and use the Application Services, including mobile devices (smartphones, tablets). It is required to have the Hardware which meets the requirements set forth in the T&Cs in order to access the Application.
- User – any person using the SEEP.
- Access to Services – access to the features of the SEEP App, contained in the Application, obtained by the User by starting and logging in to the Application, within the scope set out in these T&Cs. The range of available features depends on the Service Package. Access to Services is obtained by the User through the Application installed only on speciﬁc device.
- Data – any data, including personal data, provided to the Administrator by Users while using the SEEP App, in the ﬁrst instance the e-mail address and other data sent to the Administrator in connection with using the Users are fully responsible for the content of data provided and assure that the data provided are consistent with the factual and legal situation.
- Service Package – a version of the Services provided through the Currently, the FREE and PREMIUM Package is available.
- The owner of the SEEP Mobile App is Seep Sp. z o.o. with its registered oﬃce in Warsaw at ul. Marszałkowska 111 (00-102 Warsaw), entered in the National Court Register, Business Register, kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, with KRS reference number 0000691698.
- The SEEP App was created to connect people in the immediate vicinity (up to 50 km). Every day, the Application makes it easier for people to connect, in line with the preferences set by the User (Food, Conversation, Dating).
- The SEEP App provides free or paid Services to Users or may provide them in the future.
- User registration in the SEEP App is voluntary and free of Registration is tantamount to executing an agreement between the User and the Administrator for the provision of Services by electronic means on the terms and conditions set forth in these T&Cs. An agreement concerning the use of the FREE Package is executed for an indeﬁnite period. PREMIUM Package Service is provided within the validity period of the PREMIUM Package, and after that period the Service is provided again as part of the FREE Package.
Use of the Application
- The SEEP App is an application intended for adult Users. Only persons of age (18 years or older) may obtain access to the Application’s features.
- Access to and use of the SEEP App is available to Users of Hardware with the Android 4.4.x operating system or higher, or for Users of Hardware with the iOS 10.0 operating system or higher.
- Each User of the SEEP Mobile App is responsible for the quality of the Hardware used to access the Application, including any technical problems or limitations within the Hardware (ﬁrewalls, AV software, ), which may hinder or prevent the User from accessing the Application or the Services provided through the Application.
- In order to create an Account and become a SEEP App User and use its resources, it is necessary to install the Application using App Store/Google Play and have an account on the Facebook or Google+ social platform.
- The User uses their Facebook or Google+ account to log in to the Application.
- After logging in to the SEEP App via Facebook or Google+, the User shares with the Administrator all of the User information provided on their Facebook or Google+ proﬁle.
- The User is responsible for maintaining conﬁdentiality of the data used for logging in to the SEEP App.
- The User is responsible for their activity in the SEEP App.
- In the event of loss of access to the User account in the SEEP App, the fact must be immediately reported to email@example.com.
- The User must be connected to the Internet to use the SEEP App. Use of the Application may involve activation of paid mobile data transmission in accordance with the terms and conditions of use of the relevant mobile operator.
- To use the SEEP App, the User must enable location-based services.
- The Administrator advises the User that the SEEP App uses short text ﬁles called “cookies” when SEEP App is Their installation is necessary for the proper provision of services. Cookies contain information necessary for the proper website operation. The content of cookies does not allow identiﬁcation of SEEP App Users. Cookies do not process or store personal data.
- The SEEP App User may use the Application’s features in the FREE or PREMIUM version (Package).
- The FREE Package allows the use of basic features of the SEEP App, as described Each User gains access to the FREE Package after registration involving the creation of an Account. Access to the PREMIUM Package features, described below, requires taking the steps indicated further on in these T&Cs.
The features of the FREE version (Package) are:
Selection of a triangle: The FREE version User may select a triangle representing their preferences only once in every 24 hours (Food, Conversation, Dating). The time runs from the moment an activity is performed. If the User wants to change their triangle they will receive a pop-up notiﬁcation about the inability to change the triangle before a speciﬁed time and about the option to: (i) purchase the PREMIUM Package for unlimited triangle changes; or (ii) watch a commercial (up to 30 seconds) in order to be able to choose their triangle one more time.
Sending messages: The FREE version User may write messages to other Users, after ﬁrst selecting one of the two triangles (purple or blue) and after pairing with another User for the pink triangle. In the case of the two former triangles, after selecting one of them, the FREE version User may send up to ten messages within 24 hours of their ﬁrst activity. If the User wants to send another message above the limit of ten messages, they receive a pop-up notiﬁcation about the inability to write another message before a speciﬁed time and the option to: (i) purchase the PREMIUM Package for unlimited messaging; or (ii) watch a commercial (up to 30 seconds) in order to be able to send another ﬁve messages. In the latter case, the User receives a pop-up notiﬁcation with the above information again after sending the ﬁve additional messages. The notiﬁcation appears every time the speciﬁed limits are exceeded within 24 hours. Female Users may send an unlimited number of messages.
Adding Users to group chats: The FREE version User may add other Users to dedicated User groups, after ﬁrst selecting one of the two triangles (purple or blue). The User may add other Users to their previously created groups or they may create a new group by adding a speciﬁed person and other Users. The option to add other Users is limited for FREE Package Users, who may add other Users to a group ten times within 24 hours of their ﬁrst activity. If the User wants to add further Users above the limit of ten, they receive a pop-up notiﬁcation about the inability to add another person to the group before a speciﬁed time and the option to: (i) purchase the PREMIUM Package for unlimited User additions; or (ii) watch a commercial (up to 30 seconds) in order to be able to add another ﬁve persons to the group. After adding the additional ﬁve persons, the User again receives a pop-up notiﬁcation with the above information. The notiﬁcation appears every time the speciﬁed limits are exceeded within 24 hours. If the FREE Package User has connected with another User using other features, they may add that User over and above the speciﬁed limit. The limit applies only to new connections with other Users. Female Users may add an unlimited number of Users.
A combined limit applies to messaging and adding to groups. After choosing one of the two triangles (purple or blue), the User may write a message or add a User to a group exactly ten times, i.e. any combination of the above features may be used within 24 hours of the ﬁrst action performed. If the User wants to perform any activity above the limit, they receive an appropriate message depending on the feature.
Adding Users for later: The FREE version User may add Users for later, after ﬁrst selecting the pink triangle. The User may add up to three Users for later within 24 hours of the ﬁrst performed activity. Adding Users for later is intended only for the pink triangle and it is available for each User individually. If the User wants to add another User, a pop-up notiﬁcation appears about the inability to add another person for later before a speciﬁed time and the option to purchase the PREMIUM Package for unlimited User additions.
Sending green hearts: The FREE User may send a green heart to any User in the pink triangle. The User can send up to 20 green hearts within 24 hours of the ﬁrst performed activity. If the User wants to send another green heart, a pop-up notification appears about the inability to send a green heart to another person before a speciﬁed time and the option to: (i) purchase the PREMIUM Package for unlimited sending of hearts; or (ii) watch a commercial (up to 30 seconds) in order to be able to send another ten green hearts. After sending the ten additional green hearts, the User again receives a pop-up notiﬁcation with the above information. The notiﬁcation appears every time the speciﬁed limits are exceeded within 24 hours. Female Users may send an unlimited number of green hearts.
Sending red Xs: The FREE version User may click on the red X shown in the proﬁles of other Users for all the three triangles. Selecting the red X means no interest in the selected User and acceptance that User will not be displayed again for as long as the Application is used. This feature may be used without limitation.
The PREMIUM version allows the choice of a triangle: The PREMIUM User may choose a triangle without limitation during their entire PREMIUM Package period.
Sending messages: The PREMIUM Package User may send messages (for the purple or blue triangle) without limitation during their entire PREMIUM Package period.
Adding Users to group chats: The PREMIUM User may add Users to group chats (for the purple or blue triangle) without limitation during their entire PREMIUM Package period.
Adding Users for later: The PREMIUM User may add Users for later (for the pink triangle) without limitation during their entire PREMIUM Package period.
Sending green hearts: The PREMIUM Package User may send green hearts (for the pink triangle) without limitation during their entire PREMIUM Package period.
Secret messages: each PREMIUM Package User may send secret messages to other Users (for any of the three triangles). The User can send up to three secret messages within 24 hours of the ﬁrst performed activity. Secret messages may be sent within any triangle, in any combination: three messages within one triangle, two in one and one in the third one, or one for each triangle. If the User wants to send another message above the limit, they will receive a pop-up notiﬁcation about the time remaining until another secret message may be sent.
Super Likes: each PREMIUM Package User may send super likes to other Users (for any of the three triangles). The User may send up to ten super likes within 24 hours of the ﬁrst performed activity. Super likes may be sent in any combination for each of the three triangles. If the User wants to send another super like above the limit, they will receive a pop-up notiﬁcation about the time remaining until another super like may be sent.
- The SEEP App User is responsible for maintaining conﬁdentiality of the data used for logging in to the SEEP App.
- For help with logging in to the SEEP App, go to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The SEEP App User may publish photos, messages, emails and other items, as long as they have the appropriate rights to do so;
- It is forbidden to publish anything which: contains profanities or uses oﬀensive language; is pornographic, obscene or otherwise oﬀensive to human dignity; is oﬀensive, including threats, or promotes racism, sexism, hate; encourages illegal activities, including terrorism, or incites crime; is defamatory, referring to commercial activities (including but not limited to sales, contests and advertisements, links to other websites or phone numbers); constitutes spam; contains any spyware, adware, viruses, corrupted ﬁles, computer worms or other malware designed to interfere with, damage or impair functionality or interfere with any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other devices, Trojans or other materials designed to damage, tamper with, wrongly intercept or steal data or personal data from both the Administrator or others, infringing on third party rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights and privacy rights), containing images of children, even if the User is in the picture;
- The Application User bears responsibility for the published content;
- The User is not allowed to: use the SEEP App or any content in the SEEP App for commercial purposes without the Administrator’s written consent; copy, modify, transmit, create derivative works; use or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, images, trademarks, trade names, service marks or other intellectual property available through the SEEP App without the Administrator’s written consent; use the SEEP App in any way that could interfere with or adversely aﬀect the operation of the SEEP App; use the trademarks of the SEEP App, Seep, or any trademark, trade name, service mark, logo, or slogan containing SEEP to redirect to other websites; modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decode, decompile, or otherwise disassemble the content of the SEEP App; use, access or publish the SEEP App programming interface without the Administrator’s written consent; or encourage or promote any activity that violates these T&Cs.
- Parties or persons violating these T&Cs may be reported to: email@example.com.
Period of provision of the Service using the Application
- The User may at any time, without stating the reason, discontinue using the Services and the Application by submitting a statement of termination of the agreement for the provision of the Services by electronic means. This statement may be submitted in writing (to the Administrator’s address) or in electronic form by deleting the Account.
- The SEEP App User may discontinue the use of the Application immediately without stating the reason by uninstalling it from the Hardware.
- Uninstalling the SEEP App from the Hardware does not remove the Account. If the User does not remove their Account before uninstalling the Application, Seep will continue to maintain their Account assuming that the User has uninstalled the Application only temporarily.
- For detailed instructions on how to remove an Account, consult Helptopics.
- The User’s Account may be blocked or disabled by Seep in the event of persistent violation of these T&Cs or the applicable provisions of law; prior to removing the Account resulting in termination of the agreement, the Administrator calls upon the User to cease such violations, and if the User fails to do so, their Account may be
- Removal of the Account may result in termination of all or some paid SEEP App services purchased by the User.
- The User consents to the use of the above content (i.e. with the exception oftheir personal data) for marketing, information, statistical purposes, and for the purpose of their publication in media such as the Internet, the press, radio, television, ﬁxed and mobile telephony, provided that publication in the media may take place only in such a way that the presented information does not provide a link to, or any direct contact with, the User.
- The User may separately give their consent to the processing of their personal data for the purpose of receiving commercial communications from the Administrator and its reputable business partners.
- Seep seeks to improve the operation of the SEEP App and provide Users with the right features.
- Seep may add new product features or enhancements, and remove certain Application features, and if these measures do not materially aﬀect Users’ rights and obligations, it may choose not to inform Users thereof.
- Seep may suspend or completely disable the operation of the Application in its entirety, and in the case of Users using the PREMIUM Package whose validity did not end before the date of suspension of the operation of the Application, Seep extends the validity of the PREMIUM Package by the number of days of suspension, and in the event of complete disabling of the operation of the Application, it refunds to such Users a portion of the fee for that Package in proportion to the remaining validity period of the Package, which the User could not use due to the disabling of the operation of the Application.
- For services provided through the SEEP App by third parties that provide services to Users in their own name and on their own behalf, based on the terms and conditions of and under agreements with the Administrator or key partners of the Administrator, the rules for the provision of such services are deﬁned by the entity providing such services and that entity is responsible for them and should be approached with any comments and complaints related to such services, and any complaints addressed to the Administrator will be forwarded to such entities.
- All paid services in the SEEP App are provided only at the explicit request of the User through activation of such services upon the crediting of the Administrator’s account.
- The full range of basic SEEP App services is available without limitation to PREMIUM Package Users.
Payment methods in the Application
- Application Payment Methods: the PREMIUM Package may be purchased in the Application by means of an in-app purchase in an app Payments are made on one of the two platforms: Google Play or App Store. Payments are made in accordance with the terms and conditions of use of the platforms.
- The FREE Package User may purchase the PREMIUM Package using one of the purchase options referred to in 3. below.
- The User may purchase the PREMIUM Package for a period of one or twelve months
- The PREMIUM Account is active until the end of the selected period. After the end of that period, unless the PREMIUM Package is purchased for the following period, Services in the Application will be provided as part of the FREE Package.
- SEEP is not responsible for Users’ behaviour in or outside the Application. The Application User agrees to exercise caution in all interactions with other Users, in the ﬁrst instance in contacting them through the Application or in person. The User agrees to comply with the safety rules. No ﬁnancial information should be provided or money sent to other Users.
- The User is fully responsible for all interactions with other Users.
- Seep is not responsible for any content published by Users or any third party in the Application. Any materials downloaded from or obtained through the Application from other Users or third parties operating in the Application are opened by the Application User at their sole risk.
Disclaimers, warranties and liability
- Seep is not responsible for the content of materials uploaded and published in the SEEP App by The Administrator is not responsible for their accuracy, fairness or authenticity.
- Seep is not responsible for the authenticity of information and data provided by Users or User information made available to other Users.
- Seep is not liable for SEEP App disruptions not attributable to and independent of the Administrator, resulting, inter alia, from force majeure or unauthorized interference by Users or third parties.
- Seep is not liable for any loss of data in the SEEP App, stored in the Administrator’s IT systems, not attributable to and independent of the Administrator, resulting from hardware failure, dysfunction of the Internet or loss of data due to third parties.
- Seep reserves the right to anonymously publish User content sent by Users to the SEEP App Support Team, regarding issues related to the operation of the Application (FAQ), advice provided and other matters where responses are deemed by the Administrator to merit publication.
Right to withdraw from the agreement to the extent of the purchase of the PREMIUM Package
- The User may withdraw from the amendment to the agreement for the provi-sion of Services involving the purchase of the PREMIUM Package without stating the reason.
- The period for withdrawal from such an amendment to the agreement involving the purchase of the PREMIUM Package is 14 days from the date of amendment, i.e. the date of purchase of the Package. An amendment to the agreement involving the purchase of the PREMIUM Package takes place at the time of receipt of payment by the Administrator.
- In order to exercise the right of withdrawal from such an amendment to the agreement, a clear withdrawal notice must be sent to the speciﬁed e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If this right of withdrawal is exercised, the service will continue to be provided unchanged, i.e. as part of the FREE Package.
Loss of right to withdraw from the agreement to the extent of the purchase of the PREMIUM Package
- The commencement of use of the PREMIUM Package’s features after the receipt of payment by the Administrator is tantamount to the User requesting the provision of the PREMIUM Package services before the expiry of the period for the withdrawal from such an amendment to the agreement, as well as to losing the right of withdrawal (which means that once payment is received, then, if the User wishes to immediately use the PREMIUM Package version of the Service, they understand that they cannot withdraw from the Service) (in accordance with Article 38 (13) of the Act on Consumer Rights of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws 2014, item 827).